Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

November 16, 2013

for da boys

Yes, those are seven photos of me.  Can we say narcissistic??

But wait -- my good friends came to visit from the east coast.  They are athletes -- they love bicycling, yoga, running, and surfing.  They are always getting me out of the house to do something physical!  
And so, with some encouragement, I took my first surf lesson.

It was so much fun, and I caught some decent waves!

The surf company charged me the discounted local price, which I wasn't expecting, so I splurged on the photos and supported a local photographer.  I picked my favorites.  It always make me feel good to support local business and artists.

And it is great to try new things.

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

You go girl! That is so cool! Have a great week!