Beautiful collection of whites. You're so lucky to live in such a beautiful place :-)
simple is always gorgeous!
Gorgeous examples! Love the window one with the blowing curtain esp. :>)
I do like your juxtaposition of white far and near. ciao!d
Beautiful views of white. I love the twist of the branches on rocks.
Lovely photos! Have a great week!
Beautiful "whites" - wouldn't you just love to live on the top floor of that building with the corner balcony?!?
it is gorgeous (especially in flowers - I couldn't find any at this time of year)
most definitely.the curtain looks so dreamy...n♥
what a white collections!!how may colors of white are there? ;-)
Lovely ones...love windows in white.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Beautiful collection of whites. You're so lucky to live in such a beautiful place :-)
simple is always gorgeous!
Gorgeous examples! Love the window one with the blowing curtain esp. :>)
I do like your juxtaposition of white far and near.
ciao!
d
Beautiful views of white. I love the twist of the branches on rocks.
Lovely photos! Have a great week!
Beautiful "whites" - wouldn't you just love to live on the top floor of that building with the corner balcony?!?
it is gorgeous (especially in flowers - I couldn't find any at this time of year)
most definitely.
the curtain looks so dreamy...
n♥
what a white collections!!
how may colors of white are there?
;-)
Lovely ones...love windows in white.
Post a Comment