I know what you mean.
goofy.such an interesting word. ...n♥
They look like fun! Love the HUGE pine cone.
I can imagine there is a ton of laughter in your home.
I love the third picture :) Super dancers! ;)
I remember such goofy moments with my children--now i have them with my grandchildren---a wonderful way to laugh.:>)
:)
I love that so many of us laugh in the company of our children :) Thats the way it should be :)
Seems like most of us get all our fun from our kids :-) Nice isn't it?
Kids do have that capacity for goofiness, don't they?I often wonder why so many adults have lost touch with that side of themselves.Nicki
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I know what you mean.
goofy.
such an interesting word. ...
n♥
They look like fun! Love the HUGE pine cone.
I can imagine there is a ton of laughter in your home.
I love the third picture :) Super dancers! ;)
I remember such goofy moments with my children--now i have them with my grandchildren---a wonderful way to laugh.:>)
:)
I love that so many of us laugh in the company of our children :) Thats the way it should be :)
Seems like most of us get all our fun from our kids :-) Nice isn't it?
Kids do have that capacity for goofiness, don't they?
I often wonder why so many adults have lost touch with that side of themselves.
Nicki
Post a Comment