Because truthfully the summer travels have been wonderful, and inspiring and exciting. But I have stayed in nine different places in one month's time. Tomorrow we return to a house for another couple weeks, then stop off one more place before we head home!
Every day, find time for quiet reflection. Every day enjoy what life brings you. Every day take some fun photos.
We are having a blast! I have much to share from our travels thus far on this blog. I have to get some time to go through our photos!

2 comments:
I hear you! I am ready for some calm. To be in one place thought it will be a few more weeks because once we get home we turn around to visit family in Boston. Hope you find some peace.
looks like you are having a blast! :)
p.s. can´t get over how big annabel has gotten. :)
can´t wait to see more.
x
Post a Comment