Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
August 24, 2011
corner view~passion
Anything that makes us jump for joy, or turn a cartwheel, is our passion.
In my case this includes my husband, my children, music, art, gardening, photography, writing, singing, swimming in the ocean, hiking in the woods, and yes, gymnastics.
Great list--all wonderful passions to have! I cannot do what that person is doing in the pic---my granddaughter can though! I have to show my joy in other ways!:>)
11 comments:
This is indeed a joyful passion!
Great list--all wonderful passions to have! I cannot do what that person is doing in the pic---my granddaughter can though! I have to show my joy in other ways!:>)
I love how you all find joy in all things!
A wonderful way to express passion!! xo
I love your list!
And, of course, at my house we're constantly trying to perfect our cartwheels, so I totally get that passion.
You're such a passionate woman! I love the list!
I don't think I could possibly turn a cartwheel any more - I should try ... after a little gymnastics perhaps!:)
fun passion, I like your list.
okay. the cart wheel. i could never do it. don't even remind me of the sorry tries i ever had at it... ouch... ha ha ha...
n♥
It's great to live with such passion, to be sure.
I just watched episode 3; I love her more each time :) What a neat kid!
D
It's good to have many passions: your list is complete!
Post a Comment