Sky and me at the Bean in Chicago, our reflection
It's hard to put into words the love of a mother.
You are such a blessing in our life. When I see who you are becoming, I feel that I have done my job right. It is truly an honor to be your mom. I know that whatever you do in your life, you will be a success and you will do it with integrity.
Thank you for all of the joy, laughter, kindness, patience, and care you bring to our family. Not to mention the apple pies!
We love you so much, Sky!!!!
6 comments:
Happy birthday to Sky! (14? 15?) It looks like it's going to be a very exciting year for her!
Happy Birthday Sky! Wishing you the best of best birthdays.
Happy Belated Birthday Sky!! I hope you had a nice one yesterday. xo
Happy birthday. Wow, you two look alike. Skylar, I can't tell you how much my daughter loves your music. She knows all the words to the songs on Running Home.
May your next year be wonderful!
Nicola
Happy Birthday, Sky! What a lovely tribute!
Happy birthday Sky. I love your tribute, she's beautiful.
Post a Comment