The kids have two days left next week. I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. In twelve days we leave town for two months.
We are redoing Gary's music website, Sky is now going to have her own music website, I am working with a marketing guy to get Gary's music "out there," like on Amazon.com, he is making YouTube music videos, creating a cool facebook fan page. Once these are finished I will share some of the new songs here.
Writing it all down here I remember that this is fun work!
Going out for dinner tonight. Was going to cook but my dear husband insisted that Mom get treated to a night out. I told you he rocks.
We are redoing Gary's music website, Sky is now going to have her own music website, I am working with a marketing guy to get Gary's music "out there," like on Amazon.com, he is making YouTube music videos, creating a cool facebook fan page. Once these are finished I will share some of the new songs here.
Writing it all down here I remember that this is fun work!
Going out for dinner tonight. Was going to cook but my dear husband insisted that Mom get treated to a night out. I told you he rocks.



9 comments:
Your whole family rocks! Really, you are all extraordinary -- and beautiful, to boot!
we are still in exams here. i´m counting down the days:)... hang in there! hugs!
Amazing! Good luck getting it all done! And remember, blogland is cheering you on!
Sky looks so very beautiful and grownup in that first photo!
You are quite busy right now, so many projects! Getting ready to go away is a bit of a hassle ... but traveling is precious.
What a beautiful family!
When are you seeing Amma? I think my friend is flying in town when she usually comes here. June 1st? Let me know! Thanks! :)
Busy, but good stuff -- all of it! Your kids are lucky -- schools here have to make up all the snow days -- and aren't out until June 23!
Yes he does!!! I love going out for dinner, it's such a treat :^)
By the way, you have a lovely family (talented too)!
Have a great new week - xo
your family is very sweet! i love the red hairs ;-)
you family are so beautiful!
Post a Comment