Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

December 19, 2009

the days before christmas



Wild pointsettas that grow to several feet tall and red berries on a bush, seen on a country drive, wrapping gifts and making handmade ornaments for Kelly (created by my daughter Sky and me), mini trees that the kids get to decorate, and a few other things that I get to put up.  Tonight -- a quick garden harvest to add to the salmon -- Swiss chard, basil, parsley.  While I was outside I noticed the spontaneous poolside art.  School is out and this is what December looks like in our neck of the woods.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

I love the spontaneous poolside art. I thought it was permanent art on rusted iron at fist. It must feel a littl strange to think coniferous trees over there!

sophie munns said...

Hi Theresa,
lovely to see all the xmas preparations in your home - its the homemade things of xmas I enjoy and the connections with people!
best wishes for you all at Xmas,
Thanks for visiting my blog!
S