Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

February 25, 2009

shawn is almost 6


notable quotes:
  • I was really good at singing today. I could hear myself. I have a beautiful voice!
  • (To his dad) When I grow up I want to do important work like you.
  • If you see a Tinkerbell shirt buy it for Cassidy. And if you find another different one, buy it for Riley. They like really girly stuff and I don't know why!
  • I can be a little cuckoo but I am very smart with my little brain.
  • When animals are disguised as ghosts, I don't dream of ghosts. I only dream of animals dressed as ghosts.
  • Is heaven lifelike?
  • Something that has no sides is a grape.
  • Mom, what exactly do underpants do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! What a beautiful boy. I will always hold the baby that was Shawn in my heart. I only wish I was closer and could know him as he grows... the girls too.
Glad you're feeling better T.
Love to you all.
~T