I love your sparkling brown eyesI love that we have so much history together
I love how you teach all of the children music, and now it is a part of them
I love how hard you work for our family, long days, evenings, and weekends -- without complaining
I love that you do this so I can focus on my job as a mom, and that you view being a mom as a job, in fact that you say I am the CEO of the household
I love how you fill up our house with song
I love your open mindedness
I love your intelligence
I love that you stayed by my side during the births of all of our children, and that you actually helped deliver Shawn
I love what a loyal friend you are to people
I love that you can really help me edit my writing
I love that you care so much about my parents
I love how excited you got about our first home grown tomato
I love when we laugh so hard that we fall over, and our stomachs hurt
I love watching you play basketball, or tennis
I love your strength
I love that you are such an involved, helpful, fun dad
I love when you sing City of You
I loved being on a co-ed softball team with you
I love your optimism. It was the first thing that attracted me to you sixteen years ago
1 comment:
Thanks T, you're the best. We are so blessed to have each other and the three best kids ever born. Love, G.
Post a Comment