Wonderful pictures especially him asleep with the cat. Our oldest granddaughter turned 15 in Feb.--will get her Ohio permit in 5 months.Wow! I'm glad to see you're still blogging. I'm back after a hiatus of 2 years. It feels good to be writing again.
He has gotten so handsome! Happy !5th Birthday! The sure don't keep! I remember when our kids were just little ones and now they are growing up and leaving the nest!
3 comments:
Wonderful pictures especially him asleep with the cat. Our oldest granddaughter turned 15 in Feb.--will get her Ohio permit in 5 months.Wow!
I'm glad to see you're still blogging. I'm back after a hiatus of 2 years. It feels good to be writing again.
He has gotten so handsome! Happy !5th Birthday! The sure don't keep! I remember when our kids were just little ones and now they are growing up and leaving the nest!
Happy Birthday to this handsome young man!
Post a Comment