Bellagio was beautiful. We walked up and down alleys in this charming seaside town and enjoyed some shopping, a walk in a park, lunch and gelato. My favorite gelato was limoncello, which is creamy vanilla with lemon. That day we met people from all over the world, including a friendly shopkeeper from England who gave us a helpful local map, a sweet family from Texas with three kids like us, and a motley, outgoing crew of men from Australia and America, clad in matching blue shirts, who were driving their race cars all over Europe. From afar I thought maybe they were a soccer team.
After a day of soaking in the sights of Bellagio, we reversed the trip to return to our hotel. Every second on every boat Gary was happy as a clam. I can feel queasy on boats sometimes, but the water was not rough so I was happy too!
Upon our return we made another picnic dinner and enjoyed a peaceful evening on our veranda, watching, guess, what...the boats go by.
Ahh Italy!
















1 comment:
Italy sounds splendid.
Post a Comment