Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

March 8, 2016

my boy

It's been a while since I posted live music from our family. Here's a video of Shawnie drumming to a Paramore song. He loves comments if you have a YouTube channel. :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

I listened to it, but couldn't figure out how to comment. So I'll tell you. I thought it was excellent. I liked that song when I first heard it on Twilight. Good choice. Awesome set!

Holly said...

Rock on ! You must be really proud parents for all your children have oodles of talent. I enjoyed your daughters music also, she sounds like a young Alanis Morissette.

Red Rose Alley said...

Aahh, boys will be boys. I have a son of my own, and he's my best friend.

~Sheri