Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

March 12, 2016

ma center, san ramon

Sky and I went for a day of service and connection and programs and Indian food. We were preparing for Amma's upcoming visit. The people were friendly, the food was tasty, the hummingbirds were adorable. There were so many of these wondrous creatures, getting their vital nutrition. A perfect metaphor for what the ashram does for people.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What lovely pictures --

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello Theresa,
I saw your blog on my friend, Holly's blog. You have such a lovely one. And I decided to comment on this post as Hummingbirds are my most beloved bird. What a beautiful statue of Mary. It sounds like you are a very grateful person by reading your most recent post. And what a nice reminder to us all to have strength during those difficult times. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would certainly come back and follow you as well.

It's so nice to meet new friends. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.

~Sheri at Red Rose Alley