Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

February 27, 2016

san francisco day with sky

One day last October Sky and I decided to drive into the city and have lunch at a restaurant that her friend worked at. Jane's on Filmore. Great food. We had chia seed pudding, avocado and egg sandwiches, salads, green smoothies, a Kouign-Amann pastry.  After lunch we walked around the city through parts of Golden Gate Park. It was warm and sunny for San Francisco, and we were both so inspired by all of the new sights. Little did we know that day just what San Francisco had in store for Sky.

3 comments:

Francesca said...

I hope her college is there - what a city to be living in!

Holly said...

A day trip to the Bay always seems to rejuvenate my soul, lovely photos. I have photos from my last trip I've yet to post.

likeschocolate said...

Such a fun city! Question! Was Skye attending Standford, but now switching to the other school?