Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

July 7, 2015

forest hike

\
This summer while Sky traveled cross country on a retreat with Amma, Gary and I spent some quality time with our youngest two kids...

Of course we took to the forest.

And yes, Annabel and I frolicked in the meadow.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Awe the many wonders of the forest, seems like a very zen place to be. How great Sky is traveling with Amma.

likeschocolate said...

We were just in some of your stomping grounds with Yosemite and then Palo Alto and Santa Cruz. I tried to convince my husband we needed to move to the bay area, but he quicky brought me back to reality with the prices of houses. I love the forest and how big the trees are and especially the combination of forest and ocean. We were driving from San Jose on hwy 17 to Santa Cruz and each time I looked out the window at the vista my breath was taken away. So lovely.

Le monde dÖ said...

A wonderful adventure ;)