Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

May 6, 2015

corner view~somewhere else

Pretty soon we are going to a new place to live for awhile.  In about seventy days, (not that I am counting), we leave the home we have known for fifteen years, and we are trying something new.  Somewhere else.

We are going to a place we have spent a little time visiting.  We don't know much about this place. We know some of the roads, some of the stores, a couple restaurants, a few of the people.

Yet I feel surprisingly relaxed about it all.  There is plenty of fresh air and green there, and it feels right.

Change is good sometimes.  I think this will be good for us all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, once in while change is good and how exiting for you to try something new :)

likeschocolate said...

I agree change can be good! Helps us to grow and see things in a new perspective.

Kasia said...

Exciting! Wishing you and your Family all the best on your new adventure!

Francesca said...

is this where you're moving to? looks wonderful! right now, I'm so ready for a change!

nadine paduart said...

you guys rock like that! i have admiration for this kind of free spirit. n♥

Heather said...

How exciting! I can wait to hear (or rather read) more!

Tera said...

Relocating can be so exciting. We did well when we traveled around the US, just planting ourselves somewhere and taking off. However, where you are going is so much more beautiful than anyplace we lived. Dreamy adventures!