Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
April 29, 2014
corner view~small things
It's the small things that matter. It's the time we take to pay attention to details -- a handmade card, a compliment, a note, a smile. Don't underestimate the importance of the small things. In many ways, they are actually big things.
So true. I surprised a colleague with some 'homegrown' daffodils and she was thrilled. It is indeed the little things. I loved my lavender at the other house. I spread it throughout the house in vases. I must plant some at this new home.
11 comments:
yes, it always takes the small things to make the big ones :)
absolutely love the lavender box, a big small thing :)
So true.
Is that your own lavender?
I am with you! Have a great day!
Very true! And I bet that lavender smells delicious!
So true. I surprised a colleague with some 'homegrown' daffodils and she was thrilled. It is indeed the little things.
I loved my lavender at the other house. I spread it throughout the house in vases. I must plant some at this new home.
Did you box this lavender? I have a huge patch of lavender and need to do something with it -- tell me what you did!
I absolutely subscribe to your words, and love your levender.
this is a lovely post. it is the little things...all put together and it makes a big beautiful thing.
take care.
totally. small as lavender flowers, big as their smell. n♥
I love the smell of lavender.
I have some lavender in my pocket from the garden. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Thank you for your visit.
Post a Comment