What is it about being with trees that gives me so much rejuvenation?
Or working in a garden all day long?
Or pulling out my paints for a few hours with nothing I have to do, but play and have fun with color?
I go somewhere when I do these things. I go somewhere else. I am transformed into a newer, fresher me.
7 comments:
I agree! I feel the same way when I go walking with my camera in hand. Especially when I'm in the woods surrounded by big old trees.
beautifully said, and so true about the 'somewhere else' being part of the experience!
So true! I feel rejunvenated whenever I spend time in nature.
sounds like meditation to me! i feel like that if i do those things!
The Ocean is that way for me!
I feel the same way about the trees and gardening. I haven 't painted for years, but I enjoy creating cards and scrapbooks and always feel renewed/refreshed/rejuvenated afterwards. :>)
I love trees too ... and I know that feeling of going somewhere :)
Post a Comment