Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

February 8, 2012

what I saw today

I went up the mountain to get acupuncture from my favorite female doctor and afterwards took a few minutes to explore the gallery and grounds at a local lodge.  I love the design of the rock and brick walls.  I love the natural haphazard plan of the gardens. I love the charm of the buildings.  But I think my favorite photo is the coins in the fountain.

What would you wish for?

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You could probably guess what I'd wish for! But don't tell anyone --

n said...

What beautiful colorful flowers! They make me a smile..

Arctic Mum said...

Wow, those are some beautiful flowers. You live in such fantastic surrounding, so different from me.

sarapirat said...

lots of beauty around you!