Where we are 'tis the season of lots of pretty trees and skies -- Christmas trees and sunsets and cooler air and double rainbows and of course listening to carols and making handmade gifts.
It is also a time for rest and rejuvenation. A time of looking back on our Christmases past and seeing just how much the kids have all grown. For me it is a time for reminiscing and sharing with the family about how Christmas was in the "olden days," the stories my mother has told us, and for our family creating memories of our own. It is a time of silent reflection and appreciation at the year that is about to close, and anticipation for what is to come.

14 comments:
Blessings to you and your beautiful family this Christmas! And I love that star!
so nice pictures! Happy seasons to all of you and warm greetings from cold Paris!
Family, sunsets, rainbows, and memories. Sounds like a perfect Christmas.
I like Christmas - a time of year to look back and look forward. Happy holidays to you and yours!
Love the rainbows and the second photo is gorgeous!
Have a very happy holiday season!
Love the little colourful christmas tree in pic 3! And rainbows, too! Have a nice christmas with your family, best wishes from Germany!
Have a wonderful holiday.. You Christmas looks so sunny.
I love the second photo. To me it looks like holiday, beach and sea. Christmas under palm trees - of which many dream. But what about the dream, living under palm trees?
I wish you and your family a wunderscöne Christmas and a Happy New Year!
That little tree is adorable.
Hug your family for me, will you?
I wish you very Happy Holidays.
Nicki
Love the tree topper. Merry Christmas!
and so do you all, and so do you (have the right holidays spirit)...
have a good time, see you in the new year!
n♥
looks like a very green holiday-time!! with nice trees and a rainbow for the good luck! with a tiny Christmas tree...!
I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy [ blogging ] 2012!
happy christmas to you and your beloved
i like this.
beautiful focus for these days.
merry christmas!
♥
Post a Comment