Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
June 15, 2011
corner view~on my wall
If my wall were a window I would hang this on it. My husband got this for me as a Christmas gift a few years ago, a one of a kind mosaic square bowl made from pieces of stained glass, pottery, even a bottle cap. Isn't it beautiful?
sorry I'm SO late. I love the mosaic, it's something I've been meaning to do in a long time now, and I'm keeping all the broken pottery and sea glass for it (I shall add a bottle cap too!), but for now, no time.
9 comments:
So beautiful! I would hang that on my wall too!
It IS beautiful! I hope your time with Amma was beautiful --
I'm a big fan of stained glass and the more unique the piece the better. love yours!
It is beautiful my friend! xo
yes, it is really beautiful. Lucky you with a husband who makes you that kind of presents ;-)
Adorable - totally worth knocking out a brick wall and replacing it with glass stone wall (the kind you see in bathrooms)!
full of wonder!
n♥
It IS!!
sorry I'm SO late. I love the mosaic, it's something I've been meaning to do in a long time now, and I'm keeping all the broken pottery and sea glass for it (I shall add a bottle cap too!), but for now, no time.
Post a Comment