Stunning! I especially like that cluster of red berries all lit up in the sun. What a lovely place!
I'm amazed by the natural beauty you are surrounded by!!!
Wow! How very beautiful...
What nice photos!The redneck county fair was in Mississippi... Are you familiar with any?!!
We are on the same wavelength, thanks for the photos, I'm longing for fresh flowers!
Just came across your blog through Janes blog and am happy I did, it is nice to come across another family who has moved and is adjusting to a new place, appreciating and sharing their adventures within a different country and culture.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Stunning! I especially like that cluster of red berries all lit up in the sun. What a lovely place!
I'm amazed by the natural beauty you are surrounded by!!!
Wow! How very beautiful...
What nice photos!
The redneck county fair was in Mississippi... Are you familiar with any?!!
We are on the same wavelength, thanks for the photos, I'm longing for fresh flowers!
Just came across your blog through Janes blog and am happy I did, it is nice to come across another family who has moved and is adjusting to a new place, appreciating and sharing their adventures within a different country and culture.
Post a Comment