Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

July 18, 2009

futurescope







We visited our first "theme" park, located in Poitires, France. http://www.futuroscope.com/
This place has science and technology based attractions (lots of virtual reality), with a wonderful night water/light/firework show, and a great park for the kids...

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Its a wonderful science park. I have been there a couple of times for many many years ago, I hope to visit it again some day :-)

Francesca said...

I'm glad to hear that you're still enjoying your travels. We also went to our first theme park in France, Marineland, Antibes but I found it a las vegas like surreal experience ... but the kids loved it!

Unknown said...

I've been following with interest your trip to France... I've been loving it and thank you for taking the time to snap photos and share. Makes me want to go back... you have certainly seen more than I have in my two trips there.. maybe someday. Love the pic of your family where you can be seen in the background taking more pictures! Turn off the flash, learn how to adjust your ISO and use natural lighting for nighttime shots. I was told if you can get the shutter speed to 1/60th of a second, the vibrations from your hand will not blur the picture.

Dana said...

Hi. . thanks for the comment on my blog. I wish I were in France right this moment, so I envy you :) Enjoy your travels. Dana

likeschocolate said...

What a really cook desert!