Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

June 21, 2009

through their father's eyes









Our last day in Paris we intended to take the metro to a famous site, but I messed up and we went the wrong way. We decided to explore that train stop and then later walk to the site. We happened upon a wonderful park with another playground. The kids were thrilled and I gave my camera to my husband. We sat outside the park, watching our children play with a big group of French children. Joy and laughter share a universal language. It was a delightful afternoon. My husband loves being a father. He is wonderful to the children and they adore him. He is funnier than me, and less strict in ways that I am strict, more strict in ways I am not. Somehow there is a perfect balance. It is a joy to share this job of parenting with him. Happy father's day, G.

No comments: