Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

March 25, 2013

listening party

Last Friday we had about thirty people over of all ages to listen to music.

We played them Annabel's newly recorded track.
We played them three of Sky's new songs.
We played them several songs from Gary's new album.

We gave them lyric sheets so they could follow along.

And then we served apple pie, ice cream cones, cookies, nuts and chai.

Everyone loved the songs and I hope you will too.  I will be sharing them here and elsewhere.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I sat on the computer today and listened to many of Gary's songs. So, so beautiful -- I don't remember whether I can buy a CD or not? I don't have an iPod!

shayndel said...

Sounds great! And the snacks and chai, good combination with listening:))
Best wishes and congratulations on all the family songs and recording news!!
♡

simply bev said...

Wonderful! I'll be looking for more music from your talented family!