Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

March 18, 2013

annabel's first recording

Annabel was given the opportunity to record a song she recently wrote.  A couple of months ago Gary's engineer came with his wife for dinner and Annabel played the song for them.  The engineer loved it so much he offered to give her a free hour in the studio, dovetailed with one of Gary's sessions. This is the result.  The song is titled, "Shadow."

6 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! I love that your children are so creative and musical. I wish we had that talent in our house. Though I have managed to get my 10 year old to now sing with me in church.

likeschocolate said...

You are right! She is getting a molar and a another tooth on top. Never knew that before. :)

Joyce said...

I love this song!! Her voice is so soft and sweet! I had to share on FB. I'm so happy my friend on Gary's news too. xo

Francesca said...

great news, and congrats to Annabel (and what a super brother Shawn is to leave such a nice comment about her song!)

Le monde dÖ said...

Great!!!!!!!!

Falafel and the Bee said...

You have a very talented daughter with a beautiful voice!
Thanks for also stopping by my blog:)
~Michelle