Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

December 13, 2011

corner view~lonely - together

No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees.  -Carole Borges

I think these trees are not lonely, because they have each other.

8 comments:

jane said...

:):):)
x

Francesca said...

lucky trees!

Redeker said...

Trees are connencted with [ Mother] earth....so they are in my eyes not lonely, I think people can feel lonely....being together sometimes...

Cobalt Violet said...

Lovely .. and beautiful quote!

Heather said...

Nice quote and photo.

Menthe Blanche said...

I like this trees family :)

nadine paduart said...

i like your thought on trees.
as a matter of fact, i share it.
n♥

Tzivia said...

That quote is just perfect for these days leading up to the winter solstice ... thank you :)