i love that quote ! very insightful.here is my 'dream' ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/corner-dream-view.html
Great waht a question a 5 year old can ask!!And how did Annabel took those words?Love your quote!
I love that quotation from C.S. Lewis . . . what a lovely way of seeing things! Thank you for sharing it :-)
Wow! I kind of like this.
T- this is the most beautiful dream and quote!!! Would you mind if I copy and save it? You know me and my quotes I love them!! xo
How convenient to have a swami as a family friend -- the perfect person to answer a 5-year-old's question!
I love the quote (do you know where it's taken from?), and the answer the swami gave Annabel. wonderful post, Theresa.
Very beautiful posting, which will definetely stay in my head for quite a while. Maybe for ever. ;o)
What a beautiful sentiment ...d
Thank you.These are a gift.
i like the quote!
Oh this is great. Love the quote and the little dialogue.
Meeting a swami is a dream, and this quote is so spot on.Nicki
i am well and truely stunned by lewis' quote, on an alice-week over at mine, of all times.... and that dream!n♥
That beautiful basket of lemons reminds me of one of my favorite poems by the Italian poet Eugenio Montale called "I Limoni."
OH my god... that is amAZing.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
i love that quote ! very insightful.
here is my 'dream' ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/corner-dream-view.html
Great waht a question a 5 year old can ask!!
And how did Annabel took those words?
Love your quote!
I love that quotation from C.S. Lewis . . . what a lovely way of seeing things! Thank you for sharing it :-)
Wow! I kind of like this.
T- this is the most beautiful dream and quote!!! Would you mind if I copy and save it? You know me and my quotes I love them!! xo
How convenient to have a swami as a family friend -- the perfect person to answer a 5-year-old's question!
I love the quote (do you know where it's taken from?), and the answer the swami gave Annabel. wonderful post, Theresa.
Very beautiful posting, which will definetely stay in my head for quite a while. Maybe for ever. ;o)
What a beautiful sentiment ...
d
Thank you.
These are a gift.
i like the quote!
Oh this is great. Love the quote and the little dialogue.
Meeting a swami is a dream, and this quote is so spot on.
Nicki
i am well and truely stunned by lewis' quote, on an alice-week over at mine, of all times....
and that dream!
n♥
That beautiful basket of lemons reminds me of one of my favorite poems by the Italian poet Eugenio Montale called "I Limoni."
OH my god... that is amAZing.
Post a Comment