We traveled to a nearby town called Vernazza and discovered a smoothie bar/gelato place that was some of the best we have ever had. And a pizza place. Another beautiful sleepy town where boats in every color were docked and gently rocking in a bay like dozing old men, with half smiles on their faces.
There are no more beautiful combinations of colors than the palate of the Cinque Terre. Look, my children are singing God's praises. No I think that actually was in anticipation of another meal!!

2 comments:
You are so lucky to have been able to go. I was talking to a co-worker of my husband who is from Italy and she said the roads were damaged 2 weeks ago by a big storm also causing much damage to the 5 villages.
We loved Cinque Terra!! Thanks for bringing back such nice memories. AND it's nice to see I'm not the only one who takes pictures of Italian kitties!!
Post a Comment