Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
December 19, 2009
happy holidays
This is my save-a-tree version of a holiday card. Hope you are all blessed with health, joy, abundance, good spirits, grace, growth, and love in the coming year.
Thank you for visiting. Your love for books caught my attention today. I too am a book lover and have my books kept in a 17th century french book cabinet. My best piece of furniture houses my most treasured books. I look forward to hearing more about your writing.
What a beautiful family! We have been listening to Skylar's gorgeous voice for days, and now I can't remember whether or not I even thanked you and her for the CDs. They are each glorious and Sophie gets very quiet when she listens to them. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6 comments:
What a beautiful family photo! Have a wonderful holiday season.
Thank you, and the same to you and to your beautiful family.
Happy Holidays to you as well. Cheers ~ Conny
Good day Theresa
Thank you for visiting. Your love for books caught my attention today. I too am a book lover and have my books kept in a 17th century french book cabinet. My best piece of furniture houses my most treasured books. I look forward to hearing more about your writing.
A Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Warm regards
Suzanne
Merry Christmas Theresa!
What a beautiful family! We have been listening to Skylar's gorgeous voice for days, and now I can't remember whether or not I even thanked you and her for the CDs. They are each glorious and Sophie gets very quiet when she listens to them. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Post a Comment