Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

December 7, 2014

piazza san marco, part two

Piazza San Marco is a magnificent place of artistic wonder.  We stood there, in the center of the square, taking it all in.  All of the brilliance and beauty and color of a day in June in Venice.  Sky and I took photos. My new lens made a difference in my photography experience, as I remembered the last time I was there.  Now I had closeups.  Annabel watched the musicians.  Shawn's favorite part was the pigeons.  

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

A little piece of heaven on earth! My favorite is always riding the taxi boat in the canal.

Francesca said...

i took my kids to venice too long ago, before rebecca was born even. my youngest boy was about six, and his favorite part about the piazza was also the pigeons! :)

Francesca said...

PS glad you're now going through your photos and memories of the summer!