I love how she is leaning over, as if to tell them, "Now be sure and listen."
This past week we took a visit to our country doctor. As we were walking to his
office yurt, we spotted a mama chicken and her brood of new babies. We saw them literally right under our feet, through the wooden steps, and she was teaching them to scratch for food. Later we grabbed this photo.
ps Gary thought the chickens were cute. Just sayin.
13 comments:
I love to watch animals teach their cubs or chicks or puppies. There's such dedication there. And their teachings are always so straightforwardly aimed at survival.
Nicki
That is so fun !! I love the little chirping of the baby chickens !
this is so neat! It is so amazing to watch animals and we can learn from them too. xo
Fantastic! My 3 year old daughter loves this video! Thank you for sharing Theresa!
A lovely idea :)
I love so much chickens, I could spend hours observing them!
At first I thought you'd finally got chickens! Well, other people's chickens are often just fine too, in my view :)
what a cute chickens!
that must be a great joy to watch!
i could not see the video, it's not working at the moment.
So cute!
What a nice walk to your doctor in the yurt!
http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/05/corner-view-on-ground-or-at-my-feet.html
So much pleasure to watch baby animals! Cute!
great shot of the hen, for some reasons i couldn't watch the video. doctor lives in a yurt! wow.
n♥
How sweet! Some baby ducks have just been born and it has been fun watching their mama take care of them.
Post a Comment