Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

August 20, 2010

happy anniversary~the big 15

 
To my favorite
My Q
Best man
Best friend
Sweet dad
I'm glad we still laugh together
You are a great Stanley!
Love you...

9 comments:

McGillicutty said...

Happy Anniversary... how are you celebrating??? I bet it's something wonderful!!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy anniversary! You're both adorable --

Anonymous said...

happy (belated) anniversary!!

Francesca said...

Happy anniversary!

tikjewit said...

Happy happy anniversary to you; happy Love-birds!

Conny said...

Great picture, one worth framing for sure!! Happy Anniversary to you both. Cheers~

la ninja said...

there, there, raising my glass (I know, it's morning here, symbolic glass) to you.

Bichos da Matos said...

Happy birthday to the papa!:)

KathyA said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have many, many more wonderful years together.